Key highlights of executive coaching simplified in few Q&As.
Sometimes leaders get stuck. They see the competition is creeping upon them, but cannot figure out how to change things to their advantage. You might feel you are into a standstill situation and unable to find out what is missing. So, the solution is to turn on to an executive coach. Executive coaching opens up the gates of creativity and power with many unexpected benefits. It might also mean that the difference between stagnation and explosive growth.
Executive coaching is the practice of helping an executive or a manager to reach their goals, perform at their best, and develop as an individual. Every executive can benefit from executive coaching, no matter how successful they are. There is more to achieve for them in the future, both professional and personal. Executives who are in a myriad of circumstances could benefit from the coach’s valuable insights. If you are ready to take coaching with an open mind and real enthusiasm to grow, you can gain these benefits:
1. See yourself with clarity - An effective coach will collect the input from others on how they see you at the beginning of the engagement and after the engagement. They share this with you and also their perception of you, based on their observation and your interaction with others. They help you see yourself clearly where you need to grow.
2. Achieve what you want – This is the main output any client expects from their coaching. A good coach helps you get clear about your dreams and goals, as well as what are you capable of doing to achieve them. The coach will be honest with you about your performance, what you are dreaming to achieve for, and allowing you to understand what you are doing to support your goals. Your coach teaches you new ways of thinking and operating, improve new skills that help you to reach your goals, and create the career you want.
3. Build more productive relationships – A good coach will help you to come out from your usual range of familiarity and helps you recognize how building strong relationships help you grow.
4. See others clearly – A good and insightful executive coach will have neutral and accurate perceptions of those around you, then you have, and share them with you. To make you independent, the coach helps you apply the same skills you learned from seeing yourself clearly, in a way that you access others more accurately.
5. Leverage your existing strengths – An effective coach help you appreciate and weigh your inner strengths you have, but you may be underestimating them before.
Executive coaches are mostly hired by senior corporate employees either on their own or through their companies for more positive outcomes. The process involves coaches talking to them through phone calls, video calls or in person as per the comfort of the client. The client and the coach discuss among themselves the time period as per their requirements. Some might need constant coaching throughout the phase and some might need for a short period of time, it could be twice or once a month. All you need is to type Catalyyze.com on your search engines and we are here to provide you with the best trusted and certified executive coaches and help you reach heights in your employee efficiency.
You could be overworking yourself and still not getting the results you expect from yourself; the coach will help you derive insights to help you understand that overstressing can help in lower productivity levels. This is just an example of how the process looks like.
Catalyyze builds a strong relationship between a client and the coach when hired through companies, where the client in dialogue with the coach keeps the conversation confidential, but will be informing your closed one or the company head about the progress you would be doing. This creates a friendly secure environment for the client and the coach and establishes a trustworthy relation.
Usually executive coaches are hired for a certain goal or to achieve a particular goal or it could be for multiple objectives as per the client’s requirements. Usually executive coaches are hired for 8 months or a year’s span.
The process involves a lot of active participation from both sides and is beneficial for the client in various other ways.
The answer to this question depends on a variety of factors and doesn't have a specific answer. Executive coaching in today's generation is considered more like an investment done by companies on the high rank executives to bring out the best in them. People have stopped overlooking the fact that a little therapy of motivation is an essential medicine in everyone's life. When results are priority, money doesn’t matter. A lot of coaches’ charge as per hours invested, or take weekly or monthly instalments as well. It depends on the client’s requirements of the particular sessions.
Just not that, a coach's certification of the particular course and his past experience and the success it brought over the time, and the experience over the years or months and the clients requirements are strong factors in determination of the pay scale of an executive coach. While going through an executive coach's profile, don't overlook the fact that people without certification can't train you for better. This field doesn't need a mandatory certification to train you. Some coaches without certification are known for their best results in the business world for bringing out the best results from the higher rank executives.
Word of mouth is also a factor that you could consider upon in making a choice. Catalyyze will help to bring you across the best trusted coaches for your journey of achieving your goals. We make sure that every client is offered the best services from our trusted certified coaches and every money you spent is worth the time, effort and energy. This isn't expense but an investment towards your future success.