*Disclaimer: F2F & video calling are recommended over voice call. Choose phone option, only if other options are not possible.
Want to know the coach?
Book a 30 min free session!
- Purpose driven Coach and Facilitator with a deep understanding of human potential development
- Years of professional business experience in culturally diverse organizations
- Focused on Values and Strengths driven executive and leadership development
- MBA, INSEAD
- B.A. Hons - English Literature, Delhi University
- Professional Certified Coach – PCC (ICF), ICA
- Strengths Certified Coach – Gallup
- Thinking into Results Coach - Proctor Gallagher Institute
- Neurolinguistic Programming Certified Coach – R. Bandler
- Cultural Transformation Tools Consultant – Barrett Values Centre
Jasrin is part strategist, part thought provoker, and part cheerleader. She made me think about what I truly wanted, structuring my goals in a way that was unique. She helped me focus on things that really mattered, bringing out a clarity of purpose and desire, often hard to achieve on your own. She provided positive reinforcement, reigniting a dwindling self-belief, and increasing confidence and hunger. If you are looking to know your true potential, look no further.
Transitions can be hard. Inertia. Fear. Comfort with the present. Jasrin provided me a systematic, values-based approach to engaging with the question of my future. A hard look at my values and the need to build a purposeful life on them. A far more satisfying way to think about measuring success. Time with Jasrin is inspiring and emotional and inevitably forces you to grapple with how to become a leader who is focused on their higher self and on a lifetime of purposeful growth.